WHEN YOU LEAVE THE BOOKKEEPING TO US, YOU CAN FOCUS ON GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
Accurate bookkeeping is essential to your company’s long-term viability. Experienced, affordable, and reliable, we serve a variety of industries and clients from self-employed home-based business owners to small and medium-sized businesses with employees. When you outsource your bookkeeping services to us you get one on one personalized service and state-of-the-art technology and payroll software.
If you’re just starting a business, we’ll set up reporting and recordkeeping systems that make it easy for you to keep track of where your money is going. If you’ve been in business for a while, but need help cleaning up your books, we’ll work with you to streamline your bookkeeping systems and set up a system of checks and balances.
But the best reason to use our bookkeeping services? You’ll have more time to focus on running your business and generating more profits.
Bookkeeping Services For Small Businesses
- Accounts payable (entry, bill paying)
- Accounts receivable (entry, invoicing, deposits, collection)
- Bank Reconciliations
- Inventory management
- Bookkeeping clean up
- General ledger
- Tax forms (1099s, 1096)
- Payroll processing
- Outsourced bookkeeping
Reconciling your business checking account each month allow us to keep your bank account, accounting, and taxes up-to-date.
Having us reconcile your account each month allows you to...
Identify lost checks, lost deposits, and unauthorized wire transactions.
Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
Know how your business is doing? You can't really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statement.
Manage your cash more effectively. Proper management of funds not only saves money, but it also makes money for you.
Protect yourself. By timely reconciling and promptly objecting to your bank about any unauthorized, fraudulent, or forged checks presented to your bank and paid by that bank, you can relieve your agency of responsibility for the shortfall and transfer the risk to the bank. This reason to reconcile alone should be enough. Crime exists.
Sleep Better. You will sleep more peacefully at night knowing your bank accounts are reconciled, and in balance and that all escrow funds, accounts, checks, and disbursed funds are properly accounted for.
An income statement, otherwise known as a profit and loss statement, basically adds an itemized list of all your revenues and subtracts an itemized list of all your expenses to come up with a profit or loss for the period.
An income statement allows you to...
- Track revenues and expenses so that you can determine the operating performance of your business.
- Determine what areas of your business are over-budget or under-budget.
- Identify specific items that are causing unexpected expenditures. Like phone, fax, mail, or supply expenses.
- Track dramatic increases in product returns or cost of goods sold as a percentage of sales.
- Determine your income tax liability.
A balance sheet gives you a snapshot of your business's financial condition at a specific moment in time.
A balance sheet helps you...
- Quickly get a handle on the financial strength and capabilities of your business.
- Identify and analyze trends, particularly in the area of receivables and payables. For example, if your receivables cycle is lengthening, maybe you can collect your receivables more aggressively.
- Determine if your business is in a position to expand.
- Determine if your business can easily handle the normal financial ebbs and flows of revenues and expenses.
- Determine if you need to take immediate steps to bolster cash reserves.
- Determine if your business has been slowing down payables to forestall an inevitable cash shortage.
- Balance sheets, along with income statements, are the most basic elements in providing financial reporting to potential lenders such as banks, investors, and vendors who are considering how much credit to grant you.
THERE'S NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR BOOKKEEPING EXPERTISE.
And let us put our bookkeeping services to work for you!